Social Did Kristi Noem ruin her political future?

Do you agree with Kristi’s actions?

• Yes, just goat though

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
800? you're a monster!

and that's 800 goldfish funerals that i never got invited to.

prick.

I had a seven inch piranha. He ate three live goldfish a week and I had him for more than five years.

His name was Pete.

gift.gif

ive mentioned it before in the dogs of peace threads one of my aunts got attacked by her friends pitbull. went through dozens of surgeries. her face is and always will be disfigured because of the attack

the pitbull which was otherwise well behaved just snapped all of a sudden when my aunt and her friend were walking back to her friends house and the dog snapped for some reason neither of them could understand just as they were walking in through the front gate and the dog just charged her and it would have killed her if her friends husband didn't come and pry the dogs jaws off of her face as quick as he did. that dog was not going to let go on its own. it maimed the shit right out of her face.

the dog was put down and she did end up having to sue her friend. but no amount of money is going to fix what the dog did to her face. it put her out of work for a long time, she had to undergo so many surgeries, and i dont think the two of them have ever really talked after that.

yeah i'm not going to mind putting down a dog that literally mauled and tried to kill somebody, especially a family member, as much as i would for putting down a hunting puppy that looked at its owner the wrong way and was allowed to run loose off the property and kill a bunch of chickens.

In the end I failed Pete.

He died of ick, maintaining a 75 gallon tank for one fish is a serious pain in the ass.

Trump---For-All-My-Homies.gif

so you murder 800 goldfish and then you neglect to clean the tank just to kill off the rest.

have you ever thought about going to church and finding jesus? maybe try yoga? maybe not slaughter a whole army of fish? have you no shame mr. loiosh?

i'll tell you one thing you savage. i'll never let you adopt my goldfish.

Last edited:
so you murder 800 goldfish and then you neglect to clean the tank just to kill off the rest.

have you ever thought about going to church and finding jesus? maybe try yoga? maybe not slaughter a whole army of fish? have you no shame mr. loiosh?

i'll tell you one thing. i'll never let you adopt my goldfish.

I took care of that damned tank for five years... For one fish, which I took from a friend because he moved away.

@Zookeeper Gabe , can you attest that's a lot of work? I had no experience with fish tanks.

I had a seven inch piranha. He ate three live goldfish a week and I had him for more than five years.

His name was Pete.

gift.gif

Assuming red bellied, he should have lived to 20 years old. 60 years old in captivity has been documented.
Piranha are easy to convert to prepared foods, like pellets, fish fillets, or frozen shrimp. So, the only reason to feed live food to your piranha is you like watching live things get killed.

If you are forced, or insist, on feeding them live fish, you never feed them goldfish. Goldfish are fatty, and it leads to fatty liver disease in your fish. The facilities that breed feeder fish don't care about the quality of the animal, they're breeding for numbers, so they're full of disease and parasites. Those can get passed onto your fish when you feed them.
Get a 40g breeder, and a pair of Convict cichlids. They'll breed fast enough for live food, you don't have to worry about disease since you have control over the food chain, and it will be cheaper.

I took care of that damned tank for five years... For one fish, which I took from a friend because he moved away.

@Zookeeper Gabe , can you attest that's a lot of work? I had no experience with fish tanks.

so you killed your friends fish. he trusted you with that fish and that tank and you couldn't even manage to keep it clean enough for his one fish to live in? some friend you are.

it was too much trouble for you to take care of one fish? i dont want to hear excuses, i just want to see less dead fish and more clean fish tanks.

how do you sleep at night with all of this behind you? nemo killer. i sure hope your friend never asks you to babysit his children.

Last edited:
Assuming red bellied, he should have lived to 20 years old. 60 years old in captivity has been documented.
Piranha are easy to convert to prepared foods, like pellets, fish fillets, or frozen shrimp. So, the only reason to feed live food to your piranha is you like watching live things get killed.

If you are forced, or insist, on feeding them live fish, you never feed them goldfish. Goldfish are fatty, and it leads to fatty liver disease in your fish. The facilities that breed feeder fish don't care about the quality of the animal, they're breeding for numbers, so they're full of disease and parasites. Those can get passed onto your fish when you feed them.
Get a 40g breeder, and a pair of Convict cichlids. They'll breed fast enough for live food, you don't have to worry about disease since you have control over the food chain, and it will be cheaper.

I asked a vet and was told goldfish, I would have loved to feed him pellets. I had to maintain a second tank for the goldfish.

I didn't "love" seeing him feed, I almost never saw it happen. Three times in five years, for all I knew the goldfish were escaping. Piranha are really shy.

I wonder if the goldfish gave him ick. Again, would have LOVED to feed him pellets instead.

I love animals but I also understand how country living is. If an animal is in pain or is trouble, you put them down. Most people don't understand that concept and will never get it.

If you are in the city, you could just shelter that pet (who will likely be put down anyway because they can't home it) but in the country, you are on your own to do a lot of stuff. That includes getting your own food, being your own police, etc.

loiosh is gonna have about 800 pissed off goldfishes and a piranha waiting for him when he gets to that bridge, and they've got a score to settle. i pray for him.

cluckedy cluck. that's nice. so again, what does obama have to do with some trashy conservative killing her puppy?

i already explained to you the correlation between molestini cheetolini and his potential running mate. perhaps after asking you for a 7'th time now you would care to elaborate on the connection between obama and the puppy killer and how obama is supposed to relate, or are we just going to tuck our dicks and cluck some more?

kristi noem slaughters her puppy and writes a book bragging about it......"but whatabout obama and his drone strikes?"

curious to see you take your best shot at explaining your reasoning behind that pathetic whataboutism but so far all i've heard is a whole lotta clucking. maybe the 7'th time's the charm!

Again - I am asking you who "molestini cheetolini" is supposed to be and why you keep talking about them?

you say that I am off topic but I did not introduce "molestini cheetolini" into the convo. that was all you.

try to give a clear answer and then I will be happy to work through your word salad to figure out what are you asking me about.

after all, you are totally focused on the topic at hand and not bringing in extraneous things to deflect, right?

Again - I am asking you who "molestini cheetolini" is supposed to be and why you keep talking about them?

you say that I am off topic but I did not introduce "molestini cheetolini" into the convo. that was all you.

try to give a clear answer and then I will be happy to work through your word salad to figure out what are you asking me about.

after all, you are totally focused on the topic at hand and not bringing in extraneous things to deflect, right?

cluckedy cluck cluck cluck look at all that tuck. thanks for playing.

obviously the 7'th time wasn't the charm so let's go again. what does obama and his drone strikes have to do with some trashy conservative killing her puppy?

get a load of these chucklefucks. kristi noem slaughters her puppy and writes a book bragging about it......"but whatabout obama and his drone strikes?"

Last edited:
Back